Thursday, January 19, 2012

Adventure in English 101 - part 1

Waking up at 8am is not an easy task for me.  And i dont think i'll ever get used to it.  Cant help it; I'm a night owl.  But...I have to go to school to learn shit and stuff.  First step of the day is stopping at the Shell gas station on Clemson blvd to get my Monster energy to get me through the morning. Without it I swear I wouldn't be able to function!  After climbing up what felt like a million steps because i had to park way down the hill (FML -_-) onto the first class on my Agenda...English.  Best way to start the school day ever.

What we discussed in English today:

1.) Mrs. Smith's Children
2.) What a douche bag is.
3.) Birth Control and Abortion
4.) Politics
5.) Smoking Pot
6.) Out blogging assignment.

You're probably wondering how an English 101 class went through all these topics?  Well this is how it went down:
Mrs Smith "My 13 year old daughter called someone a douchebag, so i asked her if she knew what it meant"
Random guy "What is a douchebag??"
Mrs. Smith "Its a bag of dirty Vagina Water"
Random guy "Ew"
**class breaks out into laughter**

SN: I love my English Class.

That lead to talk about how woman in the 40's used douching for birth control, which lead to birth control and abortion...which then lead to politicians and their views, which somehow changed to the legality of smoking pot?  Oh we also talked a little bit about racism and children in there.  Then finally we continued talking about our blogging assignment.<---see I explained how we got to all those subjects.

Most random English class ever...
Now to Biology 101.

To be continued....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment